Friday, March 11, 2011

A Cowboy's Touch

The pace of this book kept me from giving it 5 stars. I felt like the story slowed down too much in the middle which dragged out the plot for too long. Will she fall in love? Will he tell her the truth? I wanted to know what happened next, but for about 100 pages, it felt like nothing was really happening. It was not until page 250 that I got the information I had been wanting to know about a pivotal character. So for that reason, this was a page turner.

When I typed "A Cowboy's Touch" into the search on amazon, another book with the same title came up. It was definitely not this book. It was a romance but more, shall we saw, graphic. I hope people do not confuse these 2 books because Denise Hunter's "A Cowboy Touch" is nothing like what I saw on the cover of the other book.

Thomas Nelson provides me with a free copy of this book in exchange for my opinion which I freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment