Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blood Covenant

As a doctor in a developing nation, Paige struggles to deal with the death and destruction around her. Nick is a pilot who has seen his fair share of tragedy but still wants to make a difference. Their struggles may be different, but their desire to help others is the same.

I like the character development. I like the suspense. I like that it was not a happily ever after ending but a more realistic but optimistic turn of events.

I also liked Blood Covenent more than the previous book by Lisa Harris, Blood Ransom. The books are both about mission workers in Africa, but the books are more stand alone than a series. You do not have to read one book before the other. Even though it is part of the Mission Hope Series, you do not have to read the books in order.

Zondervan has given me a free copy of this book in exchange for this review where I can freely express my opionion.

No comments:

Post a Comment