Friday, February 18, 2011

Who is My Shelter?

I have been a fan of the Yada Yada Prayer Group since its debut. I love this kind of contemporary fiction and feel a sense of coming home when I read these books.

The House of Hope Novels is a spin off of the Yada Yada Prayer Group, but you do not need to read the first series to understand this series. My guess is that once you do start reading this series, you will want to go back and read all of the books.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It took me a while to finish as I savored the story and felt like I was part of the action. The thoughts of the characters are often my thoughts so the book was more realistic than other fiction I have recently read. I must note that there were a few story lines that were left hanging at the end of the book. I guess that means there is another book in the series, and I have something to look forward to.

To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment