Monday, December 27, 2010

Drops Like Stars

Having read books by Rob Bell for a few years, I knew what to expect when I read this book. I also knew that he would challenge me in ways I never expected. He takes the must mundane things and uses them to point us to God. It reminds me of his Everything is Spiritual tour. It really is. We are more than this human body, and we were made for more than just work...we are a work of art.

Yes, this book could be read in one sitting, but that does not mean it is an easy book to read. This book could take a long time to read as you sit and ponder what suffering is and what it could mean. Then once you think you have a grasp on that concept you lose your grasp on the idea that failure is not a mistake but an opportunity.

I highly recommend reading this book and then reading it again. It is like a diamond that as you look at it again, you notice something new and different. Take a look and see for yourself.


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Zondervan has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment