Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Coming Back Stronger

What a great book! Drew Brees is an inspiration not just because of his success but because of hard work and of having to overcome adversity.

The New Orleans Saints won the Super Bowl in 2009, but it was not an easy road to get there. Their QB, Drew Brees, had his own share of struggle to get to where he is now. I appreciate the honesty and inside look at what he had to do in order to achieve success.

I look forward to sharing this book with my son who plays football and needs a good role model to encourage him in the right direction. There have been enough athletes who have had success in their sport but do not take their job as a good role model seriously. My son even threw out his #7 Steelers shirt because of Ben's behavior this past year. So it is hard to find a good role model, and I hope Drew can continue to achieve success and can continue to be a good role model.

To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Tyndale has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment