Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half

This was a wonderful book for anyone interested in saving money. I consider myself a thrifty shopper but have learned a few new things from this book. I like cutting coupons and save a bundle by using them. Yet, I do appreciate the perspective that this is not the only ways to save money. I tabbed a few pages with ideas that I want to implement in my own life, but I am not overwhelmed with trying everything that Steve and Annette do.

I want to mention that anyone who tries to save money will be reluctant to spend $16.99 on a book. First of all, this a good investment. Secondly, the book comes with a $3.50 rebate. This book is a worthwhile purchase. If I had not received the book from Thomas Nelson, I would still invest the money to learn how to be better at saving at the grocery store.

To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment