Friday, September 10, 2010

Out Live Your Life

I got a chance to read another terrific book by Max Lucado. He always brings a fresh perspective to our lives as Christians. Sometimes he even hits too close to home, and I have to take a good look at myself to see where I may need to make some changes. Yet the book is not condemning but more convicting. Sometimes change is good even when it is hard.

This book challenges me to do more than just believe in Christ and live a good life. If I want to outlive my life, God can use me to do even more than I could ever dream. When Jesus said "Follow me" to his disciples, He is asking me, too. And when they followed, He did amazing things through them. And when I follow, He can do amazing things through me.


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment