Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Least Among You

I had no idea. I really didn't. Our country has been through so much. This was a great movie to illustrate the struggle without our country and within our hearts with racism and with loving others as yourself.

There were so many characters in this movie with their own struggles not just with racism but with trusting God. I was able to understand the character development and follow the storyline with ease. I wanted to see more about these people and learn who happens to them next. The story is more than just about Richard Kelly. It's about you and about me and doing what is right even when it is hard.

At first, I as taken aback by the PG-13 rating. How can a family movie be rated PG-13? Well, this movie has tough issue that will be hard for a middle schooler to fully understand. Human frailty is not new, but it is hard to understand. Now I understand the rating and am glad that it is not rated a feel-good-family-movie. It is a terrific story that I highly recommend.


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment