Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Christmas Prayer

It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas, and I was so glad to receive this book in the mail today. I enjoyed this charming story about a simple Christmas prayer.

The ilustrations are delightfully simple with a watercolor undertone. I liked the repetitive lines of the story, "Thank you God, for ______, Your precious Christmas gift."

This would make a great gift for any child. I like to collect books at Christmastime that only come out for the season. This will be a great addition to my collection.


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment