Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Immanuel's Veins

I just started to read Ted Dekker this summer. A friend loaned me Black, and I am glad that I got my feet wet with the Circle series (Green, Black, Red, and White) before reading Immanuel's Veins.

To be honest, in order to read and enjoy his books, I have to open my mind and let go of preconceived notions. When I am reading, it feels like riding a roller coaster...at first, I am not so sure I am going to like it but then the excitement starts tp pick up, and I don't want it to end.

I really do not know how what category this book falls into. It could be suspense, drama, murder, romance, fantasy, or even historical fiction. I guess by not being able to put the book into one category makes this book even more interesting to read.


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad so many people like you have read and reviewed this book! Immanuel's Veins was wonderful and I can't wait for more Ted Dekker novels to come! I posted my review of Immanuel's Veins at fablefreak.wordpress.com check it out!

    ReplyDelete