Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Heavens Proclaim His Glory

What a fantastic book! The pictures are amazing. We are bless with amazing technology as the Hubble telescope captures images of planets, galaxies, nebulae, and stars that are both forming and dieing.

I appreciate a book on astronomy with a Godly perspective. My son is interested in the stars, but I have a hard time finding material that approaches astronomy from God's perspective and not man's perspective. Thank you Thomas Nelson for putting together a fantastic book for us. This would make a great coffee table book!


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this book at the bookstore yesterday. The pictures are beautiful! Now I regret not requesting it from booksneeze :/ Oh well, I can still buy it. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Crystal. I am glad I ordered it when I did because it did not last long on booksneeze, but it's well worth the money to buy.

    ReplyDelete