Monday, August 30, 2010

Good Girls Don't Have to Dress Bad

Thank you Shari Braendel for showing us ladies how to dress trendy without being trashy. I have been convicted of dressing more modestly ever since I had a daughter, but find it challenging to find clothes that fit properly, look nice, and are reasonably priced. Shari gave me both encouragement and inspiration to not give up.

I really liked the specific helps she provides with body type, color schemes, and face shape. Armed with tools that I learned in the book, I already dress better. Some things I already knew but needed to be reminded. Other things I learned for the first time.

I am excited to share this book with my friends, but they might have to buy their own copy so I can keep my copy not in my bookcase but in my clothes closet.


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Zondervan has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment