Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Boy Who Changed the World

A chance to make a difference...it's what we all long for, and this book gives us hope that what we do actually does matter.

Although a book for children, this story will give everyone young and old hope that they can make a difference. I never knew the story of Norman Borlaug but am not amazed at the ripple effect. Sometimes you never know the impact you have on those around you and those who have yet to come.

Both my children read this book and liked it. I hope and pray that they make good decisions and have a positive impact on the world around them like Norman Borlaug did.


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment