Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Same Kind of Different as Me

by Ron Hall and Denver Moore

If only I truly understood. This book opened my eyes to poverty and riches. What I read changed my perspective.

I read this book both for the Thomas Nelson book review and for my church's summer reading group. I was not sure if I would like the book, but I thought I would give it a try. I am glad I did. The wisdom tucked in these pages is priceless.

Ron realized, "we'd enjoy life a whole lot more if we owned a whole lot less."

Denver says, "money can't buy no blessins."

And my favorite from Denver, "Why did rich people call it sushi while poor people call it bait?"


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

Great words to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment