Saturday, July 24, 2010

Predator by Terri Blackstock

This was a great book that kept me on the edge of my seat. As a fast paced book, the opening chapter landed me in the middle of the drama. It took me 3 days to read the book only because I had to finish my capstone project for a college class. Luckily I finished the project early so that I could finish reading this book.

I highly recommend this book as well as other books by Terri Blackstock, especially the Suncoast Chronicles. I read that series years ago and have shared the books with many friends who have also enjoyed the series. Predator is a stand alone book that will stand alone in greatness.


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Zondervan has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment