Monday, July 12, 2010

Flight to Heaven by Capt. Dale Black

A trained pilot...a plane crash....only one survivor. This is what Dale Black experience at the young age of 19. But that is not all he experienced. He experienced heaven, and this was an experience like no other.

I am glad that Dale shared his experience in this book and am glad he followed his grandfather's advice to live a life that reflects his heavenly experience, and not a life that capitalizes on his experience. I am also glad that Paule Black encouraged her husband to write down his experience after living a life of purpose. It wasn't just the experience of heaven that is amazing, but also the obedient life that Dale had lived.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and the truths that Dale lived. He realized that his responsibility is not to provide the living water but to point the way to the well, "the well of Living Water that God offers each of us through a relationship with His Son, Jesus Christ." I pray that I can be like Dale and point the way to the well.


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Bethany House has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment