Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Love on a Dime by Cara Lynn James

I enjoyed reading this historical fiction which is a genre I don't read often. I'm glad I endeavored to read this one because it was a nice change of pace.

The story was sweet and charming and very innocent which is what I like in the fiction I read. The plot was a little predictable and had some unnecessary developments. I felt like the book was 50 pages too long. I knew what was going to happen and just wanted the story to get on with it. Yet I am glad I took the time to read the entire book instead of just skipping to end to see what happens.

Overall, it was a nice little book that will make for a refreshing summer read.


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment