Tuesday, May 18, 2010

God's Promises for Boys by Jack Countryman and Amy Parker

Each 2 page spread has a 4 line poem celebrating an attribute of God, 3-4 Bible verses which support the theme, and a cartoon of a little boy reflecting the theme. It is a simple formula for a cute book.

This book is a simple book of promises for little boys ages 4-8. Like any book of promises, it is not meant to be read cover to cover but in topic form. I am not sure a young boy would use this book for its intended purpose, but it is a cute book of promises.

I am not sure if I really like this book but it does speak truth.


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review. I also must say that the opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment