Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Greater Love by Robert Whitlow

This is the third book in the Tides of Truth Series. Both Deeper Water and Higher Hope are good books. I would suggest reading the books in order because of character development and references to previous events.

I enjoyed reading this book and following the life of Tammy Lynn/Tami. She is a unique young women who shares in the struggles of life. We all want to make a difference and be true to our faith. We all want to follow God's will and follow His direction. So I think there is something in Tami that we can all relate to. However, I cannot relate to having 2 guys wanting to date me and both of them being upright men who are pure in heart. That is a problem I will never have!



To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I must post that Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment