Monday, January 4, 2010

The Sister Circle by Nancy Moser and Vonette Bright

I have decided to post reviews of all the books I read and not just the ones publishers send me. There are so many good books out there to be read!

I just finish the 4th and last book in the Sister Circle series and enjoyed every one of them. A friend recommended the books and my local public library had them sitting on the shelf waiting for me. It took me a while to really get into the story as there are many characters introduced at the beginning of the first book, but my friend really like them so I kept on reading. I am glad I did because I enjoyed the story of each and every lady.

If there was one thing I liked the most it was that the characters were real. The story line was real. They encountered the same experiences and emotions that we encounter in our lives. I don't need fiction that is so false that it is far fetched. I like fiction that is relateable and relevant.

The books in this series include:
The Sister Circle (#1)
'Round the Corner (#2)
An Undivided Heart (#3)
A Place to Belong (#4)

I would suggest reading the books in order as the story line progresses through each book and many characters stay throughout all 4 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment