Monday, January 4, 2010

The Case for Christmas by Lee Strobel

I have enjoyed all of the Strobel's writings. From Case for Faith to Case for Christ, his work is thorough yet very readable.

I purchased Case for Christmas as a nice little book to read for the holidays. It seemed familiar like I had read it before. I pulled out my copy of Case for Christ and compared notes. Lo and behold, I had read it before. Case for Christmas is 5 chapters pulled from Case for Christ plus an introduction, "Who was in the manger that first Christmas morning?" I had thought it was a whole new book. So for anyone who has read Case for Christ, you have already read Case for Christmas. For anyone who has not read Case for Christ, Case for Christmas is a great entry into the writings of Strobel.

No comments:

Post a Comment