Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Jesus Book by Stephen Elkins

For children ages 4-7, this is a great book. I got this book for my nephew and wished this book was available for my kids when they were younger. It is a well written summary of the Christian faith answering many questions that young children might have. Who is Jesus? What did he do? Why did he have to die? The book uses sound Biblical doctrine.

I learned something new about the meaning of the word bapto which is the root word for baptism. I am a 30something year old who has studied the Bible for many years and gleaned a new truth from this book. So this is a good teaching tool for young believers, and even a few of us older ones.

The book is available at www.christianbook.com but not at www.amazon.com as of the date of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment